An EPA Phase II catalytic wood burning stove delivers 72% or better heating efficiency. This means that 72% of the energy available in wood is delivered into the surrounding living area. In addition to the 72% heating efficiency, the catalytic wood burning stoves of today:
1. Reduce air pollution by up to 90%.
2. Reduce creosote build-up. (Up to 90% reduction)
3. Generate up to 50% more useful heat from each log.
4. Generate longer burns per load.
5. Saves the consumer up to 1/3 on fuel cost. (One less cord out of every three)