Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year



Happy New Year. I sincerely hope the new year will bring you much happiness and the best of health.

Throughout the year I will be posting various articles on catalytic combustors and catalytic stoves. I will do this in a manner that will allow consumers to obtain a better understanding of catalytic wood burning.

If you’re thinking about buying a new catalytic appliance, you will get a better understanding as to why they are such a good buy and how simple they are to operate.

Why do I maintain this blog?  Because I have spent 26 years working with woodstove manufacturers, independent stove testing companies and with the U.S. EPA. I have spent the same period of time working with consumers, dealers and distributors as a sales engineer for Applied Ceramics Inc., the leading manufacturer of catalytic combustors for wood burning appliances. I am retired now, but want to continue educating people on what I feel is the best heating value for their money. I too am a consumer and I want the truth when buying a product. I want the same for you and I have no reason to feed you false information, just the facts.

Please visit my blog throughout the year as I post informative articles every three or four days on topics that will make your wood burning experiences more pleasurable.

P.S. Be sure to check out the videos on the home page for a quick look at how a catalytic combustor works and how to care for it.

Sincerely,
Tim Cork

No comments: